Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Old 04-17-2009, 05:17 PM
Elite Fan

I can see how that would happen but for me the whole truck angel was like a slap in the face after being beaten up... it just added insult to injury...
Old 04-17-2009, 05:26 PM
Elite Fan

One of my fave episodes is Billy. Alexis was awesome in that episode. Soo creepy when he picks up Fred's strap on her dress!
kitsune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 05:44 PM
Elite Fan

Yes! I agree it really showed what an awesome actor Alexis is... How frightening and ... I don't know the word for it but it was powerful stuff.
Old 05-24-2009, 05:52 PM
Elite Fan

Okay... This season makes me really angry for several reasons.

1. Cordelia was ruined for me forever.
2. Wesley and the whole kidnapping Connor arc. It made me hate Angel.
3. The introduction of Fred/Gunn as a couple. I feel it ruined both of their characters.
4. I really hate Holtz and Justine.

I am not sure how many people are going to agree with me or hit me over the head with the hammer... But that is really how I felt about this season. In my opinion the only season that dis worse was season two.
Old 05-26-2009, 10:41 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by I_Love_JennaJameson (View Post)
I'm tired of the what if game.

That's like saying, well what if Conner walked into the way of oncoming traffic when he was a teen.

I'm not talking about what if's. Who is responsible for what actually happened, for Conner being taken that day in that way? Wesley.
Please Wesley doesn't even make the top three!

Who caused Connor to end up in hell?
1. Sajaun! The guy who orcistrated everything from Holtz coming back to opening the portal.
2. Holtz, the guy who ran through the portal with the baby, ordered Justine to kill Wesley and take the baby off of him, Oh and the guy who threatened the Fang gang if Wesley didn't get Connor to safty.
3. Justine, the lady who took Connor from Wesley by force and handed him over to Holtz.
4. Wolfram and Hart. The people who prevented Angel and Holtz from dealing with Connor on their own, and made sure Angel had no chance of getting his son back. And spiked Angel's blood with Connors to make him seem like he was going crazy...
5. Now you can start tossing in Wesley and people like Angel as well. Seriously...

Wesley would have taken Connor to safety, yeah it wouldn't have been with his dad, but trying to prevent Angel from eating his kid seems pretty noble if you ask me, and yeah he screwed up, but hell so did Angel in this whole mess, Which is what this was, a mess. If he had told Wesley about the spiked blood, things might have been different, if anyone had bothered to notice the bags under Wesley's eyes and how he was freaking out, things would have been different. What Wesley did was not fitting to his punishment, if Angel had just freaked out on him and then let him come back, that would be one thing, or if he had told him, I never want to see you again... you know what, that would be understandable too, but smothering a man in a hospital with a pillow and then telling he could never forgive him... beyond over the top!
Old 05-26-2009, 10:49 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lunas_borednow (View Post)
Please Wesley doesn't even make the top three!

Who caused Connor to end up in hell?
1. Sajaun! The guy who orcistrated everything from Holtz coming back to opening the portal.
2. Holtz, the guy who ran through the portal with the baby, ordered Justine to kill Wesley and take the baby off of him, Oh and the guy who threatened the Fang gang if Wesley didn't get Connor to safty.
3. Justine, the lady who took Connor from Wesley by force and handed him over to Holtz.
4. Wolfram and Hart. The people who prevented Angel and Holtz from dealing with Connor on their own, and made sure Angel had no chance of getting his son back. And spiked Angel's blood with Connors to make him seem like he was going crazy...
5. Now you can start tossing in Wesley and people like Angel as well. Seriously...

Wesley would have taken Connor to safety, yeah it wouldn't have been with his dad, but trying to prevent Angel from eating his kid seems pretty noble if you ask me, and yeah he screwed up, but hell so did Angel in this whole mess, Which is what this was, a mess. If he had told Wesley about the spiked blood, things might have been different, if anyone had bothered to notice the bags under Wesley's eyes and how he was freaking out, things would have been different. What Wesley did was not fitting to his punishment, if Angel had just freaked out on him and then let him come back, that would be one thing, or if he had told him, I never want to see you again... you know what, that would be understandable too, but smothering a man in a hospital with a pillow and then telling he could never forgive him... beyond over the top!

I agree. I will admit Wesley made a mistake but we can't ignore that is was Sajaun who tricked him. I also agree to sit there and say that Angel did nothing wrong is a lie. I think what he did was horrible. Just because you are an Angel fan it is no reason to claim he was completely innocent in this situation, because just like everyone else he did something wrong.
Old 05-26-2009, 11:25 PM
Master Fan

1. Holtz cause he could not let go of his hatred
2. Sajaun he was looking out for himself and provided holz with a way to get revenge (even if it ultimately backfires and Connor kills him anyway)
3 W&H/Lilah...fake prophecies anyone and spiking angel's blood
4. for me the Fred, Gunn and Wesley would all be tied here because the Fred/Gunn relationship caused Wesley's withdraw and instead of Wes manning up he let his personal feeling interfere (W&H only barely beats out these three in the blame game for me)
5. Cordy/Jasmine because i am not sure if it was cordy or jasmine here since i think groo showing up somehow triggered Jasmines influence but her leaving helps events unfold
6. Justine she was only a tool that Holtz used and i think she believed he loved her as she apparently loved him

i guess if you want to add angel and/or darla they would be like one of the last on the list because it is not like thay had a soul at the time (remember darla shared connor's while she was pregnant with him and was afraid of hurting him once he was born because she would no longer have a soul to stop her). anyway they were doing what came natural to vampires but then again angel could have fought harder for connor instead of just letting holtz take him
Old 05-26-2009, 11:40 PM
Elite Fan

I can agree with those.
Old 05-27-2009, 12:04 AM
Elite Fan

I put Justine up higher because she did have a choice...
Old 05-27-2009, 12:04 AM
Elite Fan

That is also true.
Old 06-25-2009, 08:42 PM
Master Fan

i hated justine
Old 06-25-2009, 09:15 PM
Elite Fan

Me too.
Old 10-23-2009, 07:41 PM
Master Fan

Jess♥
~♥~My Lonely Angel~♥~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2018, 03:53 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitsune (View Post)
It tore Gunn/Wes's relationship apart. They'd gotten so close in S2 and that started disintegrating in Waiting in the Wings and carried out til the end of the series. It was sad and unnecessary.

I hate that Wesley was abandoned by everyone he had. Only Fred came to visit him once. No one else gave a second thought to him. He made a bad choice and he paid for it dearly. Not even Cordelia gave him a ring! Apparently by then it was "Angel's feelings are the only ones I care about!" She should've been there for Wes. She had known him the longest, they were there for eachother through Angel's dark period, and they were the closest friends on the show. It was absolutely ridiculous to me that she wouldn't even give him a second thought. Connor meant a lot to her too, but I consider Cordy to be a sort of mother to the group, and she is usually the voice of reason. She would've known Wesley had no one else in the world but the gang, and she should've at least checked on him to make sure he was okay despite Angel's feelings.
THIS so much. I'm almost done with S3 for the 1st time.

You know, Ernest only has lovely things to say about you

atwoodsmariano is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2018, 05:58 PM
Addicted Fan

S3 is my favorite season after S2. Love the introduction of Faith and her journey on both BTVS and Angel.
Butterfly85 is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread