Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-24-2018, 07:53 PM
New Fan

Hello
Thank you so much <3 I am glad to have found this thread. I love Cordelia and Angel very much and I think it's really a pity that they have never really got the chance to be together.

I wanted the two of them so much together, but someone always came between them -.- Cordelia and Angel are made for each other. They need each other. And for me Cangel are soulmates. No one other does know Angel and Cordelia better as these two.
Cangel1987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2018, 06:33 PM
Loyal Fan

Welcome Cangel1987, a fan after my own heart.
As for being added, the thread starter hasn't been here for a while so it might have to wait until the next one but it'll happen. Don't worry.

they win"
- Stephen King
Ashes Fall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2018, 11:20 PM
New Fan

Thank you <3 No problem, when it's takes a little while. I need to say that english isn't my native. I just hope you will understand me
Old 08-26-2018, 01:43 AM
Loyal Fan

I understand you fine.

they win"
- Stephen King
Old 08-26-2018, 02:25 AM
New Fan

And I am glad over it In the very beginning of Btvs Cordelia managed to make Angel smile. A big smile. It's one of the few smiles of Angel I have ever seen in Sunnydale. Since I recently re-watched Btvs from the start through 1-3 it's makes some things more special to me.

Like the smile. Since he was most of the time depressed or brooding and even with Buffy I didn't see him smile in the way he did with Cordelia.

When both moved to Los Angeles at first I looked at them as friends but it changed very quicly I totally fall for them. Cordelia and Angel are at far my two favorites character as well as my OTP.

And I also totally wished they would come together but somehoe someone always came in between them. Let it be Groo as example. She even clothes him like someone we all know and cut his hair like him.

I am not really a big fan of season 4 if I being honest. I also like some scenes but by far not all. Some scenes I totally hate and despise. Special the one with Connor, Jasmine and Cordelia - when I rewatch season 4 and that scene is there I keep my eyes and ears closed when I remember that these scenes comes.

And I totally love "You're Welcome" but I also would have wished if Cordelia would be staying from there on to the end of the series. And that she didn't need to say goodbye.

I always stop to watch when I recognise the stupid phone is soon about to start ringing.

And I also can't persuade me to watch that scene. When Cordelia disappear and Angel answer the phone.

This episode is one of the whole Btvs as well Ats where I always have tears in my eyes.
Old 08-26-2018, 04:08 PM
Loyal Fan

No Cangel fan liked season 4 or 5 except 'You're Welcome'.
Just as you can't watch the phone call in 'You're Welcome', I can't watch Groo showing up in the final scene of 'Waiting in the Wings'. I hate Groo.

they win"
- Stephen King
Old 08-26-2018, 07:34 PM
New Fan

I love Waitings in the Wings. I was like yeah finally and then I saw Groo and thought - not now, go away Groo just leave. I usually like Groo as a character but not as someone in between Angel and Cordelia. I was so very upset.
Old 08-26-2018, 07:37 PM
New Fan

deleted
k123456789 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2018, 01:12 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cangel1987 (View Post)
I love Waitings in the Wings. I was like yeah finally and then I saw Groo and thought - not now, go away Groo just leave. I usually like Groo as a character but not as someone in between Angel and Cordelia. I was so very upset.
Yeah, I acknowledge that Groo is a good guy but can't bring myself to care because around him Cordelia was so dismissive of Angel.
The scene in Cuplet when she was all over Groo and Angel had to just watch from inside a tunnel because it's daytime like his world was crumbling around him broke my heart.

they win"
- Stephen King
Old 08-27-2018, 03:10 AM
New Fan

Yes, I did not like this part either. According to me they could have let Groo in Pylea.

Or let him come, the way it was with an exception. Cordelia says something like: The time was okay with him in Pylea. And that she also doesn't feel anything for him, besides friendship feeling.

Because she clothes Groo like Angel and even cut his hair like Angels.

It was obvious to everyone that she wanted something from Angel.
Old 08-27-2018, 06:05 PM
Loyal Fan

True, the one somewhat comforting thing about Groo is that he was clearly a safer Angel to her.

they win"
- Stephen King
Old 08-27-2018, 07:08 PM
New Fan

The same is with the die hard Bangel they also think that Cangel also aren't soulmates because of the past between Angel and Buffy - that makes me so angry.

When do Bangel fans think they have had the chance to know each other that really well?

Between Buffys time in the high school or after Angel has turned into Angelus - or his time in hell?

Some Bangel hate Cangel very much, but I just wonder when Bangel should had the time to be soul mates. That's just ridiclous.
Old 08-27-2018, 08:07 PM
Addicted Fan

Yay, new thread! Love the title.
Old 09-02-2018, 03:40 PM
Addicted Fan

LMAO Aw, he so didn't want to be at her party but came for her anyway.

Old 09-02-2018, 04:26 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cangel1987 (View Post)
The same is with the die hard Bangel they also think that Cangel also aren't soulmates because of the past between Angel and Buffy - that makes me so angry.

When do Bangel fans think they have had the chance to know each other that really well?

Between Buffys time in the high school or after Angel has turned into Angelus - or his time in hell?

Some Bangel hate Cangel very much, but I just wonder when Bangel should had the time to be soul mates. That's just ridiclous.
To me bangel was an innocent first love thing and the circumstances kept them apart and showed they were not meant to be, to me spike and cordy understood and saw things in buffy and angel that angel/buffy never saw In one another, like spike said he saw the worst and best of buffy, angel and buffy to me lived different lives and outgrew one another, angel only saw buffy the girl he only saw grown up buffy every so often he didn't know buffy as a woman, also in chosen even though buffy couldn't seem make a decision it seemed she was leaning more towards spike and giving angel the brush off kind off with the cookie dough speech even angel felt he was getting the brush off for spike, though she said she didn't see future with spike she never gave angel any real promises or sign she wanted to be with him, it only angel who suggested he wanted be with her, it was spike she came to rely on and protected she wouldn't kill spike and spike one chose as her champion and one she needed/relied on she let angel leave how many times but wouldn't let spike leave because she wasn't ready for him not to he there, even back in buffy cordy made angel smile and buffy got jealous, buffy and angel felt like typical young girl falls for vampire like Stefan/elena from vampre diaries and bella/Edward from twilight but looking back it seemed unintentionally that cordy/angel and spike/buffy was always going to happen/meant to be.... we also saw all 4 characters develop/grow up over the years
k123456789 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread