Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Old 09-28-2018, 02:17 AM
Say Something Nice

Moderator of ...
How I Met Your Mother

MacLaren's pub [ Off Topic ] #67: Because Mary is excited it is fall!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)
Hii, Mary! I hope you can get them soon, because they look yummy.

I'm sure he does.

Congrats on getting your new game system! I hope you enjoy it! I haven't had one in a long time. No time to play, sadly.

No, people can't and shouldn't. Good luck and I hope your boyfriend's friend can help you.

OMG, the new Dark Phoenix trailer came out today! Too bad this is probably the last film of the Fox X-Men universe before it goes back to Marvel Studios.
That they do.

It sucks that your weekend is over.

It is only a game.

Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Make Them Laugh (View Post)
Mary...upset stomach and constipation...lead to vomiting later on [hope nobody is eating reading this] like I used to be eating watching Greys Anatomy
Did you take any laxatives to help your constipation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by stlavin95 (View Post)
True

That's good, how did those visits go?

Awesome. glad you enjoyed it.

They went well.

I deserve some justice. My parents need to open up their eyes, and need to be put in their places.
Old 09-28-2018, 02:59 AM
Can You Spare a Brain?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ♥true_crime_beauty64♥ (View Post)
They went well.

I deserve some justice. My parents need to open up their eyes, and need to be put in their places.
Great

They really do and hopefully it works out

Thanks for the new thread btw
stlavin95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2018, 04:50 AM
Say Something Nice

I did Mary...it did help somewhat
Luke Skywalker Quotes
Make Them Laugh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2018, 02:52 PM
Can You Spare a Brain?

Hey Dave
Old 09-28-2018, 02:56 PM
Say Something Nice

any plans for the weekend Sam?
Luke Skywalker Quotes
Old 09-28-2018, 02:59 PM
Can You Spare a Brain?

Not really, you?
Old 09-28-2018, 03:48 PM
Say Something Nice

Hi, Dave! I hope you're feeling better today.

Thanks for the new thread, Mary!

Quote:
That they do.

It sucks that your weekend is over.

It is only a game.

Thank you!
Any luck with the pumpkin spice rolls?

Well, my two days off are almost over and I have to work weekends, as usual. But I have another week of vacation coming up at the end of October, which will be nice.

I know it's only a game. If I had time I'd find a classic game console that only played classic arcade games like Centipede, Donkey Kong, Pac-Man, Joust, Asteroids, Defender, and all the games I grew up on.

Let us know how things go with your boyfriend's friend helping you out. We really want this thing with your sister to finally be over.

Quote:
Yes it will

He really is, but he's definitely better than some other back quarterbacks though. He was a decent runner, was never that great of a passer though.

I figured
Hi, Sam! Let's hope that the NFL clarifies things with their rules before the playoffs.

Yeah, I get what you're saying, but I still think that Kaepernick isn't worth the headaches. He's already tarnished his reputation in the NFL, and Le'Veon Bell will be lucky if he doesn't do that same at this point. Plus, Kaepernick was never an elite player, and I don't think that the 49ers are gonna go anywhere with him anyway since it's almost certain that the Rams are gonna win the NFC West and no one else is gonna even come close. The wild cards will almost certainly come from the NFC North and South, so San Francisco might as well pack it in and wait for Garoppolo to get healthy.

And again... can anyone please post in these threads? They're buried two pages back.

HIMYM 300 Word Story #16: One night at MacLaren's...

http://kafre.org/f289/follow-...city-63209642/

http://kafre.org/f289/anti-ab...sing-63211177/

http://kafre.org/f289/abcs-33...ding-63209073/
Old 09-28-2018, 04:34 PM
Can You Spare a Brain?

Quote:
Hi, Sam! Let's hope that the NFL clarifies things with their rules before the playoffs.

Yeah, I get what you're saying, but I still think that Kaepernick isn't worth the headaches. He's already tarnished his reputation in the NFL, and Le'Veon Bell will be lucky if he doesn't do that same at this point. Plus, Kaepernick was never an elite player, and I don't think that the 49ers are gonna go anywhere with him anyway since it's almost certain that the Rams are gonna win the NFC West and no one else is gonna even come close. The wild cards will almost certainly come from the NFC North and South, so San Francisco might as well pack it in and wait for Garoppolo to get healthy.
Hey Alex I hope they do too

Fair enough and I really think Bell's holdout is definitely not helping out in the way he wants to either. That's definitely true about the Rams, can see them getting the number 1 seed too.
Old 09-28-2018, 04:43 PM
Say Something Nice

Quote:
Hey Alex I hope they do too

Fair enough and I really think Bell's holdout is definitely not helping out in the way he wants to either. That's definitely true about the Rams, can see them getting the number 1 seed too.
Hi, Sam!

No, I don't think that many teams are gonna want to put up with Bell's attitude and they're gonna question his loyalty to a team. Sure, he has a great skill set and can play almost any position, but I'm wondering who's gonna want to pay him what he wants? The Packers? The Patriots? The Saints? The Panthers?

Yeah, the Rams will likely win the NFC West(let's wait and see about the #1 seed, shall we? ) and the Eagles will win the NFC East, and the rest of those divisions are so horrible that it's doubtful that any of them will make the postseason, including the Redskins. I think the Packers, Vikings, and Bears will make the NFC North a horse race(maybe the Lions as well) and the Falcons, Saints, Panthers, and Buccaneers will do the same with the South. So the wild cards will probably come from there.
Old 09-28-2018, 04:51 PM
Say Something Nice

I'm not too excited about Steelers vs Baltimore ... might watch a movie Sunday night or hope some Sunday shows start back up
Luke Skywalker Quotes
Old 09-28-2018, 05:36 PM
Can You Spare a Brain?

Quote:
Hi, Sam!

No, I don't think that many teams are gonna want to put up with Bell's attitude and they're gonna question his loyalty to a team. Sure, he has a great skill set and can play almost any position, but I'm wondering who's gonna want to pay him what he wants? The Packers? The Patriots? The Saints? The Panthers?

Yeah, the Rams will likely win the NFC West(let's wait and see about the #1 seed, shall we? ) and the Eagles will win the NFC East, and the rest of those divisions are so horrible that it's doubtful that any of them will make the postseason, including the Redskins. I think the Packers, Vikings, and Bears will make the NFC North a horse race(maybe the Lions as well) and the Falcons, Saints, Panthers, and Buccaneers will do the same with the South. So the wild cards will probably come from there.
Hey Alex

Me neither, especially since the Steelers have proven imo that we don't need Bell to have a great offense. Can't see any of those teams signing him, especially the Saints & Panthers have their answers at running back already, the Pats won't play that money for anyone besides Brady imo. I could see the Packers signing up, depends on their cap situation though. If he really wants that money though, he's going to have to go some ****ty team imo.

Alright I am interested to see who wins the NFC North & South races though
Old 09-28-2018, 09:46 PM
Say Something Nice

Moderator of ...
How I Met Your Mother

Quote:
Great

They really do and hopefully it works out

Thanks for the new thread btw
Thanks.

How was your day? What did you do?

The government is trying to take away my food stamps again!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Make Them Laugh (View Post)
I did Mary...it did help somewhat
How are you feeling now?

Quote:
Hi, Dave! I hope you're feeling better today.

Thanks for the new thread, Mary!

Any luck with the pumpkin spice rolls?

Well, my two days off are almost over and I have to work weekends, as usual. But I have another week of vacation coming up at the end of October, which will be nice.

I know it's only a game. If I had time I'd find a classic game console that only played classic arcade games like Centipede, Donkey Kong, Pac-Man, Joust, Asteroids, Defender, and all the games I grew up on.

Let us know how things go with your boyfriend's friend helping you out. We really want this thing with your sister to finally be over.
Do you like the title.

A stocker at the Target I was hunting them at said that he put in an order for them to come on Monday night. I also went to my favorite grocery store to put in a request order on those.

That is good.

I've been playing it a lot lately.

I will.
Old 09-28-2018, 10:59 PM
Can You Spare a Brain?

Quote:
Thanks.

How was your day? What did you do?

No problem

Okay, it has been raining all day so I haven't been able to do too much.

That sucks, why are they doing that?
Old 09-29-2018, 04:07 AM
Say Something Nice

Mary...I felt ok yesterday and even went out a few times
Luke Skywalker Quotes
Old 09-29-2018, 04:12 AM
Can You Spare a Brain?

That's good then Dave
Reply   Post New Thread