Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Old 10-29-2018, 12:54 PM
Fan Forum Star

MacLaren's pub [ Off Topic ] #68: Because Halloween is here and the holiday season is coming!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ♥true_crime_beauty64♥ (View Post)
Can someone help me finish this thread? I would like to respond to everyone when the new thread is ready.
Done, Mary!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)
Hi, Sam!

I don't know at this point. All of the trades I guessed are off the table right now. I'll have to wait and see.

Yeah, I wish this season could be longer as well. I really don't wanna say goodbye to Madison Montgomery because I love Emma Roberts and I was disappointed when Scream Queens got cancelled.
Quote:
Originally Posted by stlavin95 (View Post)
Hey Alex

Yep, especially with the deadline coming up

I do hope Emma Roberts can come back another season, even of it's in a different role.
Quote:
You could chime in, too.
Quote:
Okay

Anyways, how was your day?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Make Them Laugh (View Post)
Alex...not sure if Tia will watch it...she didn't respond to my post in post count ...and she didn't do the Saturday post count either

ETA...she did the post count..the board did well... and Tia will be watching WWE too

Sam... are you doing anything for Halloween

Mary...how about you? are you dressing up and what is your favorite fairy movie. And do you do Hulu/Amazon video or any of those services... watch that FairyTale movie I told you about

Quote:
Hi, Sam! Well, the Eagles beat the Jaguars and now they're 4-4 going into the bye. Now they just have to pull it together, get all their guys back, and head into the second half of the season at full steam, because this is where it's gonna get tough.

Congrats on the Steelers winning! They're back in 1st place in the AFC North! Every time people count them out, they come back somehow.

Yeah, but none of Emma's other AHS characters are ever as good as Madison Montgomery. Chanel Oberlin was the first character she played since Madison that I really loved.

Hi, Dave! I'm glad that Tia showed up and did the count. She was on the Heroes board with us doing the watch earlier.

I'm gonna be watching the Saints/Vikings game, but I'll try to drop by!

Quote:
Alex...that was a crazy Rams/ Green Bay game I'm watching WWE...but followed the game on espn
Hi, Dave! Yep, that was a crazy game, and Aaron Rodgers and the Packers could've won that game if it wasn't for Ty Montgomery fumbling. All they needed to do is get into field goal range, burn up the clock, and kick a field goal, and they win, but this moron fumbles and gives the ball back to the Rams with less than 2 minutes.

Quote:
Not really Dave, we don't really celebrate Halloween over here

Hey Alex I saw that, congrats

Thanks, couldn't watch the game due to airing at 3 o'clock in the morning over here

That is true, hopefully she can still appear though
Well, I've heard that Halloween is becoming more popular over there in Australia, Sam. My friend Lauren from Melbourne, who moderates the Heroes board, she told me she was doing some Halloween shopping.

Thanks, Sam! And I'm sorry you couldn't watch the Steelers game. I really hope you get to watch some of these games soon.

Yeah, I know. I just don't know if Emma will ever have a character I love as much as Chanel and Madison.
Old 10-29-2018, 08:25 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
How I Met Your Mother

Quote:
Yeah, I wish this season could be longer as well. I really don't wanna say goodbye to Madison Montgomery because I love Emma Roberts and I was disappointed when Scream Queens got cancelled.

Hi, Mary! Thanks for letting me know something about the story of Tatl and Link. And who's Skull Kid?

OMG, you called out Tatl's name while you were sleeping? What did your boyfriend say about that?

Good luck with the job hunting! Is your boyfriend getting paid for the house painting, or is he just helping out?

Oh man, I'm sorry you had to see that, Mary. No one knows how to drive or park anymore. Everyone's just rude and has no consideration.
That sucks.

My cousin works at Hellmart.

I suspect my mid older brother to tell on me to the police when I've discussed what my sister (and my parents and blood brother) did on one of my Facebook statuses.

The Skull Kid is the imp who got possessed by Majora's Mask.

He must've been thinking that I like those fairies pretty well. And he said that, too.

Yes. We are getting paid.

I've seen a truck park on the sidewalk in a subdivision.

Quote:
Okay

Anyways, how was your day?
Do you think the fairies are cute? Does Zelda sound like an interesting game?

I suspect my mid older brother to tell on me to the police when I've discussed what my sister (and my parents and blood brother) did on one of my Facebook statuses.

Quote:
Sam... are you doing anything for Halloween

Mary...how about you? are you dressing up and what is your favorite fairy movie. And do you do Hulu/Amazon video or any of those services... watch that FairyTale movie I told you about
I apparently had a dream about Tatl.

I have Netflix and YouTube.

I am fine. How are you?
Icon credit: Erin
♥true_crime_beauty64♥ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2018, 09:26 AM
the 'S' means Hope

Quote:

I apparently had a dream about Tatl.

I have Netflix and YouTube.

I am fine. How are you?
was it a good dream
do you watch netflicks on your computer or tv?
OK here... got some things done this morning

Alex...it's still half a season to go...anything can happen except the Cleveland clowns winning 2 more game

eta
bring is over to share with you guys too
Luke Skywalker Quotes

Last edited by Make Them Laugh; 10-30-2018 at 03:11 PM
Make Them Laugh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2018, 05:53 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:

Alex...it's still half a season to go...anything can happen except the Cleveland clowns winning 2 more game
Hi, Dave! Glad you got some things done. And the Cleveland Browns can certainly win 2 more games. They have a lot of talent on the team, Dave, they just have to bring it all together now.

Thanks for the vid! That's the same one you posted on the Heroes board.

Quote:
That sucks.

The Skull Kid is the imp who got possessed by Majora's Mask.

He must've been thinking that I like those fairies pretty well. And he said that, too.

Yes. We are getting paid.

I've seen a truck park on the sidewalk in a subdivision.
Hi, Mary! Thanks. And OMG, I'm sorry for your cousin.

What? You really think your older brother would do that? You need to tell him to butt out and it's none of his business. Your lawyer is gonna deal with this from now on.

Thanks for explaining about the Skull Kid. And I'm sure your boyfriend likes your whole thing with fairies. It's nice that he said that to you.

Great! I'm glad you're getting paid for that painting job.

Ugh, I hate it when people park on the sidewalk. I saw that all the time in Philadelphia.
Old 10-30-2018, 08:24 PM
the 'S' means Hope

Alex...I think the Eagles to a Wide receiver...right??
Luke Skywalker Quotes
Old 10-30-2018, 09:12 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
How I Met Your Mother

Quote:
Hi, Mary! Thanks. And OMG, I'm sorry for your cousin.

What? You really think your older brother would do that? You need to tell him to butt out and it's none of his business. Your lawyer is gonna deal with this from now on.

Thanks for explaining about the Skull Kid. And I'm sure your boyfriend likes your whole thing with fairies. It's nice that he said that to you.

Great! I'm glad you're getting paid for that painting job.

Ugh, I hate it when people park on the sidewalk. I saw that all the time in Philadelphia.
I don't know why he is working there. It is ironic that he would work for the same place that fired me and treated me like garbage. I wouldn't expect this from him, but if my sister would work there, I wouldn't be surprised. She is about as bad as most of the managers who work there. I was scrolling through my Facebook newsfeed last night to find out that he works there and worse yet, the one who fired me back in December. One of the people who used to supervise me on overnight maintenance(he deleted me from his friend list) is on his friend list. When I mentioned on his status that I am related to my cousin, he must've been a bit shocked.

Well on my part I posted the double deposit check fraud proof on my status as well as a picture of the bribery check on there, so... But at the same time I didn't know that people could print that off and forge some signatures to still have money taken out of those accounts. I just want some of the people I know and other lurkers who come onto my profile to be aware of what happened. I changed the privacy settings on that post from friends to public. Also, worse yet, the way he sounded on the status was like I was wrong for deleting and blocking some family members on Facebook. It also sounded like he was still expecting me to give mom and dad my Christmas list to give him and sister in-law a copy of it as well as to come over for Christmas breakfast and dinner. And this brother sounded like he was more on my side back in May. The boyfriend and I suspect that he told the parents considering the deputy contacted me from the county my parents live in. The deputy seemed to be protecting me rather than serving them. I didn't respond to my mid older brother's comment. He made a comment on my status an hour and a half after I contacted the deputy.

My parents are so fg ignorant!

Majora's Mask seemed to be possessing the Skull Kid from afar even when it was near the Happy Mask Salesman. There was a theory that Majora seen some of himself in the Skull Kid.

I wonder how much I'm going to be paid.

I am loosing faith in humanity these days. I think the idiots are multiplying.

Quote:
was it a good dream
do you watch netflicks on your computer or tv?
Yes it was.

Both. I also have the apps on my phone.

Good for you!
Old 10-30-2018, 09:49 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Well, I've heard that Halloween is becoming more popular over there in Australia, Sam. My friend Lauren from Melbourne, who moderates the Heroes board, she told me she was doing some Halloween shopping.

Thanks, Sam! And I'm sorry you couldn't watch the Steelers game. I really hope you get to watch some of these games soon.

Yeah, I know. I just don't know if Emma will ever have a character I love as much as Chanel and Madison.
Yes it is, but I think it's more popular in Sydney and Melbourne though

I hope so too, these time zones really sucks sometimes

Fair enough

Quote:
Do you think the fairies are cute? Does Zelda sound like an interesting game?

They are kinda cute.

That sucks How long have they been working there for?

Is that the brother you have talked about in the past?
stlavin95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2018, 11:09 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
How I Met Your Mother

Quote:

They are kinda cute.

That sucks How long have they been working there for?

Is that the brother you have talked about in the past?
Interesting.

They do.

How bad are the spiderwebs where you are at?

I had a dream about one.

I have no idea. He hasn't responded to me yet. He only looked at my FB message with no response.

The one who appeared to be more on my side than my sister's, not the spineless dick. Look at the second paragraph that I've typed to Alex.
Old 10-31-2018, 12:41 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Interesting.

They do.

How bad are the spiderwebs where you are at?

I had a dream about one.

I have no idea. He hasn't responded to me yet. He only looked at my FB message with no response.

The one who appeared to be more on my side than my sister's, not the spineless dick. Look at the second paragraph that I've typed to Alex.
Yep Especially since the huge differences in time between the US and Australia

Not too bad, okay

That sucks and your whole family sound like spineless dicks, so that's probably why I got them confused
Old 10-31-2018, 12:34 PM
the 'S' means Hope

Happy Halloween guys

Mary... only time I can watch movies or anything on my android is on the bus... it's a 7 inch screen...I have to watch the rest on my tv or computer monitor

ETA
Alex -- if you were a football coach...one of your line call change calls would be = cheesesteak, [ oppontants defense makes a change]- Alex signals to his QB-

HIMYM -- that stands for

High [deep rout]
Intermediate route
Medium Route
Y Route
Middle [TE or RB short pass middle stop and go]

or

Heroes, Heroes
-RB or TE flee flicker
Luke Skywalker Quotes

Last edited by Make Them Laugh; 10-31-2018 at 02:14 PM
Old 10-31-2018, 05:27 PM
Fan Forum Star

Got any plans for Halloween Dave?
Old 10-31-2018, 06:35 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for that, Dave! Love the cheesesteak call. Happy Halloween!

Quote:
Alex...I think the Eagles to a Wide receiver...right??
Hi, Dave! Yep, the Eagles got Golden Tate, who's supposed to be one of the best wide receivers in the NFL. They gave up a third round pick for him, but if he goes into free agency after this season they still get that third round pick back. So now they've got Golden Tate, Nelson Agholor, Jordan Matthews, and Mike Wallace will eventually return, they have Zach Ertz and Dallas Goedert at tight end, and they have Wendell Smallwood, Corey Clement, and the new guy, Josh Adams at running back, and Darren Sproles will also return. So Carson Wentz has a lot of weapons to give the ball to. They just need to tighten up their defense and offensive line because of injuries.

Quote:

Fair enough
Hi, Sam! Well, I wish Halloween were popular in Brisbane because you guys look so much like Gotham City.

Yeah, I agree that the time differences make it tough when you wanna watch sports.

There's a new episode of American Horror Story: Apocalypse tonight!

Hi, Mary! Thanks for the explanation on Majora's Mask.

I do hope you get paid well for the work you and your boyfriend did.

I hope your cousin gets out of there soon. It sucks that he works with that supervisor who fired you. And yeah, your sister sounds like she'd make a typical Hellmart manager.

I don't know much about legal issues, but it doesn't sound like you did anything wrong there. It just sucks that so many members of your family are like this. Why would he think you'd send anything to your parents after what they did to you? And is this deputy on your side? Have you heard anything else about your case against your sister?

Quote:
I am loosing faith in humanity these days. I think the idiots are multiplying.
I'm sorry. I sometimes feel the same way.

I hope everyone has a safe and happy Halloween!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN, EVERYONE!!!

Old 10-31-2018, 06:55 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
How I Met Your Mother

Quote:
There's a new episode of American Horror Story: Apocalypse tonight!

Hi, Mary! Thanks for the explanation on Majora's Mask.

I do hope you get paid well for the work you and your boyfriend did.

I hope your cousin gets out of there soon. It sucks that he works with that supervisor who fired you. And yeah, your sister sounds like she'd make a typical Hellmart manager.

I don't know much about legal issues, but it doesn't sound like you did anything wrong there. It just sucks that so many members of your family are like this. Why would he think you'd send anything to your parents after what they did to you? And is this deputy on your side? Have you heard anything else about your case against your sister?

I'm sorry. I sometimes feel the same way.

I hope everyone has a safe and happy Halloween!
Enjoy!

No problem.

Same here because we need it.

That former overnight maintenance supervisor wasn't the one who got me fired. I told my cousin what happened to me when I was employed there considering he told me he loves his job.

My sister would!

I think some of my family members are just plain ignorant. I don't know why he did it. It doesn't make sense considering what happened. I don't know why he would think me going over there to have a family dinner and gathering would be a good idea. We just think he was just protecting me from them giving me accusations. I'm trying to get my guy to get ahold of that lawyer, but he tends to get distracted (which kind of annoys me). This is serious business. Hopefully, he'll remember tomorrow.

I'm glad someone is with me there.

Same to you. The Buffy one was my favorite one.

Quote:
Happy Halloween guys

Mary... only time I can watch movies or anything on my android is on the bus... it's a 7 inch screen...I have to watch the rest on my tv or computer monitor
Same to you!

Ok.

Quote:
Yep Especially since the huge differences in time between the US and Australia

Not too bad, okay

That sucks and your whole family sound like spineless dicks, so that's probably why I got them confused
You guys are more ahead of time than we are.

Some of my family members are just plain ignorant. I have no idea whey the brother who appeared to be on my side, did something that would piss me off.
Old 10-31-2018, 07:13 PM
Fan Forum Star

Hi, Mary! Happy Halloween! I'm glad you liked the gifs. I like the Buffy one too. And thanks! I'm also getting dinner.

Yep, I know you and your boyfriend need the money, and I hope you get more jobs.

Ohhh, sorry. I lose track of all these Hellmart people who screwed you over. And he said he loves it there? Wait a while, he won't for long.

And yes, I'm with you there. I know what it feels like to be let down by your family members. But I hope you can focus on the legal situation and have your lawyer take care of things, and make sure he doesn't get distracted and he focuses on your case. You don't need to get stressed with your family drama.
Old 10-31-2018, 07:20 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
How I Met Your Mother

Quote:
Hi, Mary! Happy Halloween! I'm glad you liked the gifs. I like the Buffy one too. And thanks! I'm also getting dinner.

Yep, I know you and your boyfriend need the money, and I hope you get more jobs.

Ohhh, sorry. I lose track of all these Hellmart people who screwed you over. And he said he loves it there? Wait a while, he won't for long.

And yes, I'm with you there. I know what it feels like to be let down by your family members. But I hope you can focus on the legal situation and have your lawyer take care of things, and make sure he doesn't get distracted and he focuses on your case. You don't need to get stressed with your family drama.
Have you watched The Ranch?

I'm thinking about making dinner.

Same here. I hope to not be disappointed again.

He won't for long because that loving the job in that place feeling can go away.

I don't understand why they are being this way. They aren't making any sense. I don't know why tell the parents first, but not talk about it with me first considering I was the victim in the situation.
Reply   Post New Thread