Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-17-2017, 07:31 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherrios (View Post)
It bothers me that they still have the sisters involved in pettiness of when they were younger.

And I get that they both had very different journeys. Sansa was a prisoner, who was raped, beaten, and tortured, while her will to live was taken from her. While Ayra became this badass assassin with loads of training who is used to being on her own and taking care of things herself. And resolving things with her blade.

Sansa seems to have grown and become more than what she was. Where Ayra still seems stuck in a way and sees her sister in the same way. That comment she made about killing the men that were saying harsh things about Jon. Reminded me when Robb killed the man he saw as a traitor who had once been one of his loyal men. And it lead to the man's house abandoning Robb's cause and many of the rest of men in his service turning on him as a leader.

Sansa is doing all she can to keeping Winterfell going in Jon's absence like he asked of her. The sisters should be working together, instead of in fighting. Too much has happened and they have both lost too much to waste time on pettiness.
Yeah I'm not sure whats up with Arya, like, she should know better than to trust LF...She should have a better grasp of what is happening in Winterfell.
Drogon's Flame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2017, 08:35 AM
Chillin' like a villain

But she didn't trust him, she thought she was spying on him.
As for her wanting to behead people, not saying I agree with her because I didn't, I felt that was very harsh to suggest, but she held her father in a pedestal and he dealt with treason with beheading, and Glover was freely talking about deposing Jon and crown Sansa as the new queen.
I think the rushed pace is making this SL feel so weak!! Makes no sense the added drama created out of thin air and it's honestly ruining a good character that has been well developed so far!

Si_Crazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2017, 09:52 AM
Master Fan

Exactly, that's one of the major issues with short seasons that have so much information to cram into. There are so many stories they need to tell and they are wasting time on LF getting one up on the Stark girls and it's not good.
Old 08-17-2017, 10:10 AM
Chillin' like a villain

I'm still hoping that this storyline will eventually lead to the fall of LF, because that has to happen... I'm just worried about how that will affect both Arya and Sansa character-wise

Old 08-17-2017, 11:12 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Si_Crazy (View Post)
I'm still hoping that this storyline will eventually lead to the fall of LF, because that has to happen... I'm just worried about how that will affect both Arya and Sansa character-wise
I really hope he goes down this season, it's a long time coming. And since it looks that Cersei is gonna make it to season eight, considering they are more focus on the White Walkers than her and the war for the throne. I need to see him pay for everything that he has caused. I can't wait to see his face when he realizes he screwed himself over with all his lies and betrayal.

Though a part of me wanted him to make it through and find out the truth about Jon. Because that will be so satisfying for him to find out that Ned was cleverer than LF first thought (hiding Rhaegar and Lyanna's son in plain sight) and that Jon is the true heir to the throne.
Old 08-18-2017, 07:11 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Si_Crazy (View Post)
Yeah right now its shoddy writing, having Arya against her sister, of all people. Arya should know what he sister has gone through, obviously the mistakes Sansa has made have all been pushed onto her, including marriages and rape...Arya is being a little whiny girl. Not like her at all.
Drogon's Flame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2017, 09:26 AM
Master Fan

I hoping these annoying moments will give way to the two joining together to take LF out.
Old 08-20-2017, 08:27 AM
Chillin' like a villain

I'm looking forward to see how their interaction will be in tonight's episode Hopefully there will be some insight or more information as to what really is going on there

Old 08-20-2017, 07:36 PM
Master Fan

Eeep not good, they are feeling betrayed by each other and Little Finger filling Sansa head with crap about Arya
Old 08-20-2017, 08:04 PM
Loyal Fan

LOL...I would have loved to have Arya, kill Sansa and take her face...LOL! Now that would have really been something, don't you think?
Old 08-20-2017, 08:10 PM
Fan Forum Star

I'm need both to get it together ASAP!!!

and how can't Sansa not see what LF is doing

Arya really needs to chill as well.
Old 08-20-2017, 08:22 PM
Loyal Fan

Remember we as "Fans" have a different perspective, than a character would in the show. If I was Sansa I would be a little afraid of her sister Arya. She obviously has skills that make her a lethal person to be around, and now her knight protector isn't around.
Old 08-20-2017, 09:31 PM
Chillin' like a villain

Ugh! They both need to stop acting like they're 7 and actually have a real conversation... Arya is all attacking and accusation and being really scary about it.
And Sansa, instead of actually trying to explain things jumps right into her child's behavior of wanting Arya to knee in front of her saying she went through worst stuffs than her.
I don't get why Sansa is confinding in LF about the whole ordeal tbh... she knows he is conniving and always uses informations to his favor, why going to him for that?!?!?

Old 08-21-2017, 12:49 AM
Can You Spare a Brain?

LF just cannot get away with this he's turning the sisters against each other so maybe Arya's main focus won't be the thought of killing him..and now Brienne is sent away so she can't protect either of them ughh

also what Arya accuses Sansa of is so wrong(??) cause she wasn't just standing there while their father was executed, but honestly what could have she done? Arya didn't do anything either but there was nothing either of them could do anyways so it's just nonsense..something is seriously off with the writing. Arya is just not herself at all

JoJoF92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2017, 07:26 AM
Chillin' like a villain

I swear, I really hope that there is closing to this SL in the season finale, and it better be AMAZING to make up for all the bad way that both characters are being written.

Reply   Post New Thread