Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-01-2016, 06:42 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Books and Writing

I really hope she doesn't give the baby up for adoption! I love her and Tom. I love Tom period. They're why I decided to watch this season after not waiting since early eps of S1.

I don't see anything wrong with him going back to teaching. He is trying to live a normal life as possible, and if he liked the teacher stuff, then so be it. There are far worse jobs he could be doing.

And really... You love who you love.
Old 02-01-2016, 11:11 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren Helen Graham (View Post)

I really hope you're wrong because make Ressler the father and I'm gone from the show and the board I think... That would be a nightmare for me (and consider that saying a person who hates nothing more on the show than Tom and Liz). But therefore ruining Ressler and Liz and come up with even more crap, no. Not happening with me.
Oh gods...... Ressler as the baby daddy would be worse....

Though, for me, I've no doubt that Tom is the father. As much as I loathe him and his inability to pick a personality.

For me, I was never really convinced Tom and Liz were a stable functioning couple when I started watching the show.
ChakotaysLover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2016, 12:01 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
The Blacklist

Quote:
I really hope she doesn't give the baby up for adoption!
I really hope so, too. Because of the same reasons you do but her giving the baby up for adoption would break my heart because she was adopted as well, didn't know and still doesn't know about her birth parents, was searching for her real identity and I would hate for her to put her child in the same situation. There is always a way and there will be one for her and her child.

Quote:
Oh gods...... Ressler as the baby daddy would be worse....

Though, for me, I've no doubt that Tom is the father. As much as I loathe him and his inability to pick a personality.

For me, I was never really convinced Tom and Liz were a stable functioning couple when I started watching the show.
It's the same for me, Tari And I think it never changed for Tom and Liz... I'm really curious how long this back and forth will go with them, if there at some point will be a final decision by both of them, Liz and Tom whether to give them a chance or to let it go completely.
Lauren Helen Graham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2016, 01:15 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren Helen Graham (View Post)
It's the same for me, Tari And I think it never changed for Tom and Liz... I'm really curious how long this back and forth will go with them, if there at some point will be a final decision by both of them, Liz and Tom whether to give them a chance or to let it go completely.
Or.... Red gets frustrated with Tom and intervenes himself.
ChakotaysLover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2016, 11:50 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
The Blacklist

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChakotaysLover (View Post)
Or.... Red gets frustrated with Tom and intervenes himself.
I really hope that won't happen because that would hurt Liz sooo much... I think that would be something you might never forgive him.
Old 10-07-2018, 01:10 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
The Blacklist

S E A S O N 3 R E - W A T C H

x

Since we're on Hiatus and since our show tends to give us more information than our brain can work through, it's time for our yearly re-watch!
This time it'll be season 3.

We'll go with o n e episode a week, because we've got a long hiatus coming.

I'll set up a new episode each S u n d a y, so enjoy this one for now and don't forget to discuss it with us!
Old 10-07-2018, 07:59 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
The Blacklist

Okay, one of the worst episodes ever... There is honestly not much I have to say about it.

I really didn't follow the concept of why this priest gave these names to the Vehm. Yes, I know it had something to do with money laundry and a bank but that's all I got. I was soooo not interested.

Liz I was so happy that she went back to her dark hair but that hair cut. It's worth than before, honestly...

Red's reaction to the pregnancy was odd. I still don't get why he was so harsh at the beginning. I'm glad though he made it clear that he didn't mean it that way at all. But damn, did he go over board with moving the other woman out of the apartment and everything... WTH is wrong with him?

Tom

And see, there it was why Samar was hired back. Ressler didn't want her back but Aram put something into the status report without Ressler even knowing about it. That's why she was hired back. I knew there was something.

Besides, Ressler is an ass.
Old 10-11-2018, 03:10 PM
Master Fan

Gotta watch but an initial thought why is Red freaking out to protect Liz. Does he already know Kirk is coming. Could that be why he and Kaplan have the talk in the last episode?

Update I've watched now.

I agree kris not a favorite of mine. The vehm killed one of Reds people. He's not going to let that stand. But the cardinal was using the Vehm so he could take over money laundering businesses. So when Red got him killled Red took all the businesses and money from him. I find it interesting that Red tells Liz and Samar that he is keeping the money because a war is coming.

It's really making me think of he and kaplans talk. How protective Red is being and the fact that the world knows she is Katarinas daughter. I believe he is already expecting Kirk by this time and that is the war he's worried about.

When he Talksto Liz about Tom he tells her she can't leave with Tom because only Red can keep her safe. How right he is.

That first pregnancy talk is strange. For red to say it's inconvenient is so not like him. I think that's how the writers wanted to work in the Katarina story. But Liz lies to him when she says Tom doesn't know. He does she had already told him in her new apartment.

I've seen lizzington people try to say that Liz is mad about Reds reaction because he could be the father. But I just don't see that here. Unless he's the one who was brainwashed. They say because he says I assume it's Toms.

I loved Reds talk about Katarina. When his voice starts breaking... sigh. And he does apologize for the statement and explains and explains about Tom.

I did love that Cooper tells Red they are looking for Lizs attacker and Red already has him. That's my favorite part.

Last edited by Fangirl49; 10-12-2018 at 10:41 AM
Fangirl49 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 02:47 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
The Blacklist

Aww, I'm glad you managed to watch the episode, Marilyn. And I'm sorry I didn't set up a new one last weekend, I hope it's okay when we continue tomorrow with a new one.

Hm, I never really realized I guess that Red was well aware that a war was coming. I'm wondering which war he meant... Was it really Kirk? Or did he expect something else? What do you think?
But true, he for sure might have had Kirk on his radar because he knew about him, his past with Katarina and everything.

No, Tom didn't know by the time she tells Red. At least she thought he didn't know but he found her list... She hadn't told him and she wasn't aware he knew. She didn't lie if I recall the talk right.
Reply   Post New Thread