Old 03-07-2018, 02:51 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Lana Parrilla

I am loving the Roni look but look forward to our Regina again

Those are awesome pics
Old 03-07-2018, 04:45 PM
Master Fan

None of Regina or Roni's clothes are my style, but I think it's mostly about what I was used to seeing her wear for 6 seasons. I came to expect a certain style from her and now it's completely different. I actually like the change they made for Rumple though. I don't miss Gold's suits at all. I like the casual look on him.
Old 03-07-2018, 04:51 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I came to like both looks: Regina & Roni. So I probably won't be too bothered on which look she ends the series with. The EF or EF2 has its own look all together so ...

Icon by: Suz (Madame Regal)
GrhmLz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2018, 05:12 PM
Master Fan

It's always good when you can be happy with either. I love all the EF and EF2 looks. I think maybe the budget didn't allow for a lot of new costumes this year. I noticed they reused some things, but that is okay.
Old 03-07-2018, 07:48 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Reign

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherry02 (View Post)
It's always good when you can be happy with either. I love all the EF and EF2 looks. I think maybe the budget didn't allow for a lot of new costumes this year. I noticed they reused some things, but that is okay.
That is likely the case...as I'm sure Roni outfits are also much cheaper than Regina outfits as well. Also a lit less magic scenes or special effects.
Old 03-08-2018, 07:34 AM
Moderator Support Team

that is true i noticed that as well. well the costumes went down a bit from season 5 on already but i dont mind it. i like ronis stuff and i dont mind if the reruse stuff either

Team Regina - Team Ivy - Team Annaliese & Eve

Lana Maria Parrilla | RuPauls Drag Race Campaign

Madame Regal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2018, 12:17 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I think the one thing we definitely all agree on is we want to see more of her! In whatever clothes.

Old 03-10-2018, 06:49 AM
Master Fan

I really liked the clothes they used for Regina as Roni in last night's episode. It was simple, but it worked.

Did anyone else get Sidney vibes when Facilier said to Regina "I missed my queen"? Interestingly, the dress she was wearing in that scene last night was the one from "Fruit of the Poisonous Tree" where she and Sidney have the conversation by her apple tree.
Old 03-10-2018, 03:12 PM
Fan Forum Hero

It's funny you brought up the Sidney comparison, Sherry, because I was going to, lol. Facilier struck me as a darker less clingy version of the genie. A little odd but the "my queen" reference was eerie.

Old 03-10-2018, 05:18 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Reign

I wish you guys hadn't pointed out the Sydney thing. What's been seen cannot be unseen. Now I'm gonna keep thinking about him every time I see tgem together.
Old 03-10-2018, 05:33 PM
Master Fan

It was just the "my queen" reference that made me think of Sidney because he always called her that. I don't think he's like Sidney in other ways. Sidney was obsessed with her, where she and Facilier obviously haven't seen each other for years. Plus she's been in EF2 while and I'm guessing Facilier knew she was there and hadn't sought her out. However bad for her he might turn out to be, I don't think he's obsessed.
Old 03-10-2018, 10:00 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I don't think Facilier is obsessed like Sidney but there is an attachment. And a small problem I am having is if this goes back to EQ days, I can't see how it was that relevant to Regina without undermining the whole Daniel vendetta. Are the writers going to try and insinuate yet again she had a missed opportunity and could have easily had happiness like with Tink, the tavern, & RH? Because that will tick me off. Especially if they ever tried to sell us that Facilier became a villain after the fact.

Old 03-11-2018, 08:15 AM
Master Fan

I'm assuming that in their past, he was a villain and she was a villain and they had a strong physical attraction and that it was mostly about sex. They keeping hooking up even when they haven't seen each other in a long time. Regina has spent a lot her of her life feeling lonely and I think maybe she felt less lonely with him. I don't think it was about love for her. We know from 3x03 she was afraid of falling in love again and giving up her anger which she thought made her strong. I think if she ever did develop feelings for Facilier in the past, she likely pushed him out of her life because of it. I don't think it undermines Daniel because that was about love.

They've set Regina up this season as feeling a bit lost now that Henry is an adult. I think she might be trying to fill that void again and Lana said several times over the summer that Regina is still lonely.

We don't really know anything his feelings yet, so we'll have to see on that.
Old 03-11-2018, 08:52 AM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Lana Parrilla

I have not seen this weeks episode yet so I don't know what all this is about!
Old 03-11-2018, 10:19 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I agree with you Sherry that Regina is lonely. I can see her trying to fill that void by hooking up with Facilier in the present time. I am also assuming that both Facilier & Regina were villains at the time they met but I was leaving the door open on the possibility that he became a villain after the fact. Unlikely but for the sake of argument.

They could be attempting to establish that Facilier felt something deeper for Regina when they first met as opposed to Regina, who was only motivated by her feeling of vengeance on behalf of Daniel.

Reply   Post New Thread