Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 12-27-2017, 08:26 PM
Master Fan

I have no idea if anyone has been reading this thread, but we finished season 6 tonight. I liked the finale and I got teary during the Rumbelle dance, knowing she's going to be dead 4 episodes later. I'm not sure if we'll start rewatching season 7 or not, since we've seen those episodes recently. Rewatching with my daughter was far more enjoyable than rewatching alone and she is just about as invested in the show now as I am.
Old 03-05-2018, 02:16 PM
Moderator Support Team

I am glad you enjoyed your re-watch with your daughter Sherry

Also if you check out the icon thread I got my muse back while re-watching

I am starting a re-watch now and I am currently watching the pilot. Always love Lana's opening scene as EQ so dramatic and epic as she should be

Henry finding Emma is always good. Henry shows us why he is the truest believer even right from the start

It hurts me that Henry hates his Mum Regina in this episode. How he describes her to Emma is heartbreaking especially as we the same scene we see Regina clearly genuinely worried about Henry and rushes over to hug him. Then he says so hurtfully I found my real Mom! the look on Regina's face is pain that her son feels that way!

I do love how she composes herself and then invites Emma in and gages how much of a threat she will be. She does her best and strives for Henry to be his best too

will edit it in the rest of my thoughts as I watch

Last edited by you're my lifeline; 03-05-2018 at 02:33 PM
you're my lifeline is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread