New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-10-2016, 09:19 AM
Master Fan

In what interview did he say that
Old 02-10-2016, 12:55 PM
Part-Time Fan

I think I broke the rewind and play buttons on my remote during the "He's everything" scene

Chas is annoying me - again - though. Even Adam's starting to admit that Robert could be redeemed, but she just seemed so arrogant while she was saying she wasn't wrong about him.
Erica001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2016, 01:24 PM
Elite Fan

Robert is "love sick" over Aaron.

As much as Chas annoys me. I get her Robert hate. She knows about Katie and all the stuff Robert did to her son. The lodge incident etc. I think she will warm up to him a bit. But I dont think she will ever like him. But will coexist with him for Aaron's sake in the future. I love their scenes because they are so snarky with each other.
Old 02-10-2016, 11:50 PM
Master Fan

"He's everything" The look in Robert's eyes as he said that is everything to me!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutie_pie04 (View Post)
Robert is "love sick" over Aaron.
I hate the way that spineless bastard Paddy said it but I love Robert being lovesick over Aaron.
Old 02-11-2016, 03:44 PM
Part-Time Fan

Well, we didn't get any Robert pining over Aaron scenes tonight, but we did get confirmation that he's working at the scrapyard, so that's something

Also, props to Emmerdale for keeping THAT under wraps
Old 02-11-2016, 07:21 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erica001 (View Post)
Well, we didn't get any Robert pining over Aaron scenes tonight, but we did get confirmation that he's working at the scrapyard, so that's something
Yep good little puppy is sticking to his love-filled declaration of proving himself worthy of/to Aaron.
Old 02-11-2016, 07:26 PM
Master Fan

Just out of curiosity how much of Aaron's storyline have you guys watched? Did you watch from the beginning or just when Robert came into the picture?
Old 02-11-2016, 07:32 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psychically Linked ღ (View Post)
Just out of curiosity how much of Aaron's storyline have you guys watched? Did you watch from the beginning or just when Robert came into the picture?
I've watched some of younger Aaron, his arrival on the show (with Danny originating the role), Aaron/Vic relationship, Aaron coming out, Jackson's death/the aftermath, his relationship/exit with Ed and 2014 return.
Old 02-12-2016, 05:40 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Pretty sure I started watching during the Aaron/Holly relationship, just before Aaron's coming out story.
Old 02-12-2016, 08:47 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
I only saw when robert came to the show
Old 02-12-2016, 10:40 AM
Master Fan

I started watching during Adam's first appearance cuz I high key thought it was going to end up Aaron/Adam but I went back and watched the rest of Aaron's storyline from the time he came back to Emmerdale to Adam's first appearance. I've been watching it ever since. Soeshie you should watch the beginning. its SO GOOD and it'll give you a deeper understanding of Aaron's past.

On another note, I'm REALLY glad they didnt go the romantic Aaron/Adam route even though I still low key ship them slightly. They're great best friends though.
Old 02-12-2016, 02:07 PM
Elite Fan

I only started watching ED in general since Robert came back. But I have watched some of Aaron's older stuff on YT. And know about his history with Jackson and Adam etc.
Old 02-12-2016, 04:50 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
On another note, I'm REALLY glad they didnt go the romantic Aaron/Adam route even though I still low key ship them slightly. They're great best friends though.
I completely agree with this. It would have been interesting, but I'm glad it remained unrequited and they stayed friends. I love their friendship so much
Old 02-12-2016, 05:13 PM
Master Fan

Their friendship is the best. Also I really hope (but doubt it) that we will get to see Adam and Robert working together at the Scrapyard. Adam seems to be finally cominga round to Robert's side because he knows that Robert care about Aaron. Adam is firmly on Aaron's side no matter what. I think thats really why he hated Robert in the first place because of how he treated Aaron.
Old 02-12-2016, 09:45 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I low-key ship Bartsy too and I believe it was probably the initial storyline that they may have been going to go with but for whatever reason they kept it just as a platonic friendship which I'm happy with because their friendship is great.